COVID-19 ‘Safe Stay’ Guide
We will follow the Government guidelines and will update our practices as and when necessary.
Whilst your safety is our priority, we also want you to feel relaxed and enjoy your stay, so please do not hesitate to ask if you are unsure about any aspects of our ‘safe stay’ practice.
We will endeavour to continue to host you with warm hospitality despite maintaining a safe distance in conversations and foregoing handshakes and farewell hugs!
• Please observe the safe distancing rules throughout the Shore House.
• Multi touch surfaces, doors etc in the common areas will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
• Sanitiser is readily available at the entrance and in communal areas. (Please do not remove).
Check In / Arrival
• Any guests with a high temperature or symptoms will not be allowed to check in.
• Any guests who develop symptoms must inform us immediately and will be required to return home to self-isolate.
• Room keys will be sanitised.
• Guests must provide full contact details for everyone in their party.
• Staff wash and sanitise hands regularly.
• Thorough cleaning practices are in place, in addition to our usual high standards, using recommended anti-bacterial and anti-viral products.
• Linen and towels are professionally laundered.
• All crockery, cutlery and glasses washed in the dishwasher at recommended temperatures.
• Any additional decorative items in rooms temporarily removed following guidance.
• Guests can opt not to have rooms serviced during their stay.
Breakfast & Evening Meals
• Breakfasts to be pre-ordered on forms by 10pm on the previous evening. Breakfast tables will be well spaced in our large loch-view dining area.
• Evening meals are offered, generally on an alternate evening basis.
• Guests will be allocated a table for the duration of their stay.
• All food will be prepared onsite and we follow strict food hygiene guidelines.
Check Out / Departure
• Checkout is up to 11am. If you require an early departure before 8.30am please request the bill the night before.
• Accounts can be paid by card however, cash can be taken.
• Keys are sanitised ready for the next guests to arrive.